Taapsee Pannu's grandmother died, said - left vacancy in us
Taapsee Pannu's grandmother has passed away. He himself has given this information through social media. Taapsee has actually shared a photo on social media. In the photo, the photo of Tapasi's grandmother is placed near the place of worship of the gurudwara. Sharing this photo, Taapsee wrote, My BG went today. Leaving an emptiness inside us. You will always be in our hearts ... BG.
On this post of Taapsee, the fans as well as the celebs are also paying tribute to their grandmother.
Please tell that Taapsee is living with her sister in Mumbai these days. Tapsee was very close to her grandmother, but due to the lockdown she would not be able to bid farewell to her grandmother.
Confirmed my relationship a few days ago ...
Taapsee talked about her personal life in an interview given to Pinkvilla a few days ago. She said that I do not want to hide anything from anyone. I have a special person in my life, and I feel proud to adopt this. But yes, I don't want to talk about it just because I will be in the headlines. There will be headlines on my relationship. What I am today is with my hard work and I do not want to compromise my work or spoil my image as an actor, because I am now in a relationship.

0 Comments